Friday, June 10, 2011

Looking Back!

When I was younger I used to love sleeping over my grandparents house.  I call my grandparents joanny and Poppy.  My grandma used to let me stay up late and watch Nick at Nite.  And at that time Nick at Nite had the best shows on.  They had The Brady Bunch, I Love Lucy, Three's Company, All in the Family, The Wonder Years, and the list could go on and on.  And after I would stay up late and watch them I would fall asleep to the sound of my grandpa snoring in the next room.  By the time I woke up in the morning he would have the best pancakes made.  I still to this day think his pancakes are the best.  i also think my grandma has the best ice water and the best chex cereal.  So I just wanted to share these memories and see if you remember watching any of these shows when you were little.


My grandparents











No comments:

Post a Comment