Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Naked vs Natural!

So I finally decided to get the Naked palette.The other day I was at Forver 21 and saw the Natural palette.  It looked pretty similar to the Naked palette so I decided to get it.  It cost $6.80.  Not to bad.  The more I looked at the palette the more I wanted the Naked palette.  So last week I went on Macy's website and bought it.  Like everywhere else it cost $48.  It arrived today.  I was so excited! And I have to say it definitely lives up to the hype.










The Naked palette is on the Left side.
The Natural palette is on the Right side.

Darkhorse

Hustle

Toasted

Smog


Half Baked

Buck

Sidecar

Naked


Virgin


As you can see there is a slight difference between the two palettes but not to crazy.  If you don't have the money to buy the Naked palette the Natural palette is definitely a great dupe!



Hightlight: Virgin
All Over Shadow: Half Baked
Outer Corner: Smog
Crease: Darkhorse





No comments:

Post a Comment