Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just Having Some Fun!

On Tuesday I had date night!  It was so much fun.  I love doing this because it helps you reconnect and be all romantic and just have some fun.  We walked downtown and around Chinatown.  We ate at our favorite dumpling spot called Tasty Dumplings.  It is on Mulberry, two blocks in from Canal street.  Then we walked down to the South Street Seaport.  The weather was a little damp but I truly didnt care I was having a great day.  So I kept it casual with black leggings, a ruffle black tank, and a white cropped cardigan.  Sadly I didn't get to take a picture of myself.  My camera died, boohoo.  Anyways I was able to take a couple pictures of the Brookyln Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge.




Then yesterday I did a little shopping with my mom.  We went to Target, and then to an outdoor shopping area by my house. I had a rewards card to Victoria's Secret, so I picked up a few things there.  And then I just poked my head into American Eagle and got a couple of tank tops.  I love all there bright colors.  I definitely want to go pick up a few more for the spring and summer.









all photos were taken by me and edited by me

No comments:

Post a Comment