Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Monday Funday!

So as I mentioned before on Monday it was beautiful out! My best friend Daria and I did some shopping.  There was a jewelry sale at my school so I only picked up a few things there.  We also went to H&M and Zara.  I so wish I could have gotten a few things from Zara but sadly I couldn't.  So all I have is the memory and the picture of the blazer I wanted. 



Mint Apple by Sinful Colors
Kinda looks like a Tiffany Blue just a littler greener.

I love Emma Stones new blonde hair!

I found this necklace at school for only $5.
And it has a clock on the inside. I love it!

Isn't it adorable.  It's the cutest little notebook
and you can find it at J.Crew.

Gifted to me from Escada!  They smell amazing!!

So this is the blazer I am lusting over.
  It fit me so well and it was the prettiest shade of bright pink.




Also I just recently installed Photoshop on my laptop so I have been playing around with it and trying to figure out how it works.  This is what I've learned!



All photos taken and edited by me!




No comments:

Post a Comment