Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up!

Friday was my day off!!! Yay! So my mom and I went to the mall.  It has been forever since I have been to the mall.  I had fun shopping with my mom.  We have a really close relationship and lately we haven't been able to do a lot together.  So it was nice to spend time just having fun and being goofy.  Our favorite thing to do is go to Macy's and just try stuff on.  We try on random items and have a good laugh when they don't fit right.  I love my mom and I wish that every daughter had the same relationship with their mothers. 
All in all my spring break was good.  I was able to get some rest and have some fun.  It is back to school tomorrow but I only have a few more weeks left and then summer is here!

My new bracelet

My stack

My favorite necklace

Just me

all photos taken and edited by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment